Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Atlanta Wedding Vendors - Complete List of Atlanta Caterers

So a few days ago I posted a link to a list of recommended Atlanta Photographers. But of course, your photographer is not the only wedding vendor you have to book. So to help all you Atlanta area brides (like myself) check even more items off your to-do list, here is a complete list of recommended Atlanta Caterers.

And just like the list of photographers, every caterer on this list has been personally recommended by an Atlanta-area wedding venues. So no, these aren't just caterers who paid to be listed on the site (like so many other online lists of wedding services). Here, you can rest assured that every caterer on this list comes with a local reference. It's kind of like having a personal wedding coordinator to pre-weed out the hacks.

I only wish I had a resource like this when I was planning my own wedding.

No comments: