Monday, July 21, 2008

Write your own wedding vows

Looking for ways to personalize your wedding ceremony? Consider incorporating your own carefully chosen words into the occasion. Writing your own vows is can be an ambitious undertaking - not only must you determine the perfect words to say, but those words must be rehearsed and recited in front of your closest family and friends on a day that will be one of the most important of your life.

It may be intimadating, but being able to recite personal promises from the heart - rather than the same tired words uttered by every other couple - makes the effort worthwhile.

To help you get started, this guide to writing your wedding vows has some useful tips to make the task a little less laborious.

1 comment:

Jackie Lee said...

Hi,
I was looking around on the net today and came across your site. I like it very much. I have a similar site and thought it might help us both out to swap blogroll links.

http://findcheapweddingdresses.com

Take a look at my site and let me know if you are interested. If you are send me an email with your url and the text you'd like used in the blog roll. I'll put your link up right away and then send you the text and url for my site.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Jackie