Friday, April 03, 2009

Brides - Looking for Wedding Vendors? Make Them Come to You!

If you've grown tired of the endless hours spent sorting through hundreds of company listings at the various national vendor directories, you're not alone. Narrowing down these vast vendor databases to the top 5 or 6 prospects, then having to contact each one for pricing and service information is tedious and time consuming. When I was planning my wedding, I wished there had been a way for me to simply sit back, while only the best vendors that matched my preferences came to me with their service and package information.

Well, here's the tool that I longed for (and unfortunately found a little too late). Fortunately for you though, you can take advantage of this seamless and pain-free way to request wedding vendor quotes.

The handy search tool on the lefthand side of the page allows you to select your wedding location and industry preferences. You're also given the opportunity to indicate that, no, you don't want to waste time searching and would rather make vendors come to you! Simply select the "make vendors come to me" checkbox, and within a few days, you'll receive service descriptions, pricing info, and promos from only those vendors who match your preferences. Finally - finding your wedding pros is made simple!

1 comment:

Wedding Postage said...

That website you mentioned is such a good idea. I'll check it out. It would be so much easier if locval vendors would put their full information including pricing online the same way national retail vendors do.