Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Wedding Rings Made of Wood - A Unique Alternative


Wood may seem like the least romantic material for your wedding bands - that is until you actually take a look at the dazzling array of handcrafted wooden wedding rings from Simply Wood Rings that feature inlaid work and even stones. At a fraction of the cost of traditional wedding rings, wood rings are made from salvaged wood and recycled metals, which should set eco-conscious minds at ease. And if this still reeks a little too granola for your tastes, your tree-hugging groom may jump at the chance to have a tree hug him back.

Learn more about these unique wood wedding rings and the Unveiled Wedding Blog.

Looking for more wedding ring advice? This complete wedding rings guide will walk you through the entire process of choosing, shopping for, and purchasing your rings

2 comments:

Mandino said...

I have been looking for some ideas on the wedding rings. So far, I have been thinking of a white gold wedding ring, but the jeweler told me that eventually, it will become yellowish, and she said, it is because it is 14K, but then I thought, what if 18K, then she said, it would not hold any stone well. I'm confused. Now, my DVD invitation is about to be idealized from Silver Screen Invites, I needed to have the ring made... hmmm...

Anonymous said...

How about Platinum? This kind of metal doesn't wear off. It stays white and shiny.

I saw very nice collections on platin-ice site. At least for my personal taste.

Hope this helps.